-
August 14th, 2004, 10:26 PM
#451
HB Forum Owner
-
August 14th, 2004, 11:56 PM
#452
Inactive Member
LOL!
Did you do that?
Either way awesome.
-
August 15th, 2004, 12:48 AM
#453
HB Forum Owner
Yup I did those myself ^_^ Thanks!
BTW, there's also a train board in 4chan... http://zip.4chan.org/n/src/1092320756450.gif (this one is not mine)
-
August 15th, 2004, 01:11 AM
#454
Senior Hostboard Member
Nice work Wiseman, its a definite improvement. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
August 15th, 2004, 01:24 AM
#455
Inactive Member
-
August 15th, 2004, 03:53 AM
#456
Inactive Member
You... confuse me Hyper.
Got roped into taking some stupid yaoi quiz by a yaoi fangirl frned of mine >_<
I'm teh submissive one >_<:
http://kokoro.deep-ice.com/semeuke/uke1.html
Here's the stupid quiz: http://kokoro.deep-ice.com/semeuke
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 14, 2004 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Xellos ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 08:21 AM
#457
Senior Hostboard Member
I can't see the pics!!!! I'm an Uke, have to cover my butt... LOL
OCB and Xel... ROFL!!! ^^
-
August 15th, 2004, 10:38 AM
#458
HB Forum Owner
Yeah, the pics are off 4chan already... I think they should expand their database, otherwise you have to check it out every day or you'll lose pics.
Anyways, here is it:
Channel historic leaders
Color version
-
August 15th, 2004, 10:42 AM
#459
Senior Hostboard Member
Happy Negro!!! ^_^
YAY! And a manga chik...
You did it??!! AWESOME!!
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ August 15, 2004 07:43 AM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
-
August 15th, 2004, 02:14 PM
#460
HB Forum Owner
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks